You're going to hope that you don't need any of these services whilst you're away but it's always useful to know where they are just in case. If you're from the UK, make sure you have your EHIC Card - you don't have to pay for it but there are lots of websites that'll charge you... here's the official link to apply for free: Apply for your EHIC Car here. This card does not cover you for all treatment in the EU and Switzerland - make sure you read the details on the website and have suitable travel insurance.            

Showing 3 from 3 Items

Sort by: